sharp and piercing high pitch /frequency coming out from Harbeth C7

I have a problem with the sharp and piercing high pitch coming out from the C7 40th anniversary speakers when sometimes listening to the soprano or complicated loud passage in CDs. I changed the speaker cables from Analysis Plus Oval 12 to Transparent Musicwave which has a filter for frequency. It got better but not totally elimiated. Any solution for this ?Thank you!
amylai888
I experienced similar issues when I made the change from 40.1's to 40.2 Anni's.  Changing the amplifier may help some, but the fix for me was experimenting with placement, most notably toe'ing in the speakers so the tweeters align to cross in front of my listening position, as this minimizes room reflections.  I'm also increasing my room treatments with emphasis on addressing first reflection points and increasing diffusion.
its the amp or the room

not likely the speakers - its garbage in garbage out with speakers
Thank you all for your advice. However, I tried a more powerful Amp with 300 W per channel, the frequency is stronger. I also brought the speakers to another audio shop for testing. The same tracks with the sharp freqency happened on the Sonus Faber speakers too. But the sharp frequency was lessen by the high end speaker cable with filtering so I upgraded my cables too.

I avoid turning on the volume too loud, like just turing it not over "12:00 o’clock". I agree that It might be the power supply and the electricity fuse..... and also the placement of the speakers. I have moved them and they sound better now.