Shanling CDT300 PSU two-thirds dead

Hello.
I'm needing help!
This is my first post here - I'm looking for help as I have a Shanling CDT300 CD player/spaceship in for repair. I've been working without a schematic, and cannot get a response from Shanling - looks like they have ceased trading?
It looks like the power relay feeding two of the three power transformers is not getting the control to switch it on. I don't know if this is a protection circuit driving the relay or its just a time-delay thing.
Before I progress any further, I'd really like to get my hands on a schematic, working without is time-consuming, and costly for my customer.
It would be a shame to bin such a distinctive, and expensive player for want of a diagram.

Can anyone provide me with a schematic  for the power supply and also the player if possible?

Many thanks!!

Cheers, Colin
voxbox30
Thanks Lostbears,
I'll give them a call on Tuesday when they are back open. fingers crossed. Let you know how I get on.

Cheers, Colin

You might want to try giving Holm Audio in Illinois a call. They were a  Shanling dealer and also repair gear. They may have a schematic or know where to find one. They are reallly nice people, well worth a try.