Shahinian Obelisk vs VandersteenTreo

HI fellow ’goners.
I own the Shahinians, thinking of upgrading to the Treos. The Obelisks sound a little smallish for the room... And the room is not square, it's a big living area of a house, with access to the second floor's roof. 
Will this be an upgrade or just a sideward move?
Room approx 60m2, driven by Musical Fidelity A5.5, 250wpc at 8Ohm (thinking of replacing this one too).
Mostly jazz and acoustic music, less frequently - classical and pop.
Thanks!

ja_zz
dark they aint....
etched super hifi pained in an hour no......

as for records it might be that tracking the countless hundreds of improvements and storing all that including drivers matched to within .1 db would kill the frugal dutchman and I suspect require a Raiders of the Lost Ark warehouse...
remember he sold a quarter million model 2....
also and i suspect some of his matching techniques require nulling drivers which IF ya think about it goes far beyond recording a few values....

i need to chat w him tommorow anyway as the amps are in breakin...wait till i tell him he can eliminate the midrange....wish me luck
Fixed it locally. Looks like it was a manufacturing defect. Disassembled, cleaned, assembled back.
These drivers are made by hand. Amazing.
Enjoying the sound as I write.

That is great to hear-pun intended.
Are you going to switch out the preamp?
B
cool !
man i can hardly imagine the logistics trail to you and back in Russia.....something we take for granted here...our Winter place is a relatively short 5 hour drive from Vandersteen Mecca......