SGC vs Roon Nucleus

Is there a different between the Small Green Computer sonicTransporter i5 and a Roon Nucleus Plus other than $$$‽
rsf507
A bit concerning that so far 2 members @patrickdowns & @cymbop  had issues, good news sgc seems to be very responsive to the problems. 
The sonicTransporter is faster then the nucleus (i5 vs i3) and has more memory.

It has a toeless drive slot so you can add your own SSD without taking it apart.

Also you can run software on it other then Roon. For example a DLNA server or HQplayer.
If just running Roon would the faster sonicTransporter be “needed” meaning would you see (or hear) the difference between an i5 vs i3?
@rsf507 An I5 on Roon is only needed if you are using the DSP or room eq functions of Roon. The basic I3 is plenty fine for running Roon and doing upsampling and adding a few filters (e.g. Audeze filter). But if you run Roon on multiple end points at the same time, using room correction or other EQ features (I don't use these), then the I5's processing power is helpful.
I run the basic Roon Nucleus and I like it because it is simple, quiet, updates by itself, and is really set and forget. You can add an SSD to the Nucleus for storage too.