SF Olympica llls

Any chance the McIntosh MA5200 can satisfactorily drive these speakers? Any integrated amp recommendation in the $3000 to $5000 range would be welcomed. New or used. 
128x128teboerio
Personally I agree but disagree. Yes the Mc will drive the speakers, we have enough experience over the years to know that Mc stuff is good, not great. 

You can get way better product than a Mcintosh.

Hegel is better, Electrocompaniet is way  better a EC 6DS is a fantastic sounding amplifier with a great dac/streamer and there are a ton of others. 

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ
Dave and Troy - I like what I have read about the Hegel and ECI integrated except neither appear to have a balance control and my favorite seat is not centered. What now?
Based on your last post you should just stick with the Mac and not worry about anything else.
FWIW, you should definitely audition whatever you have an interest in and can arrange.  For me, for example, Hegel sounds harsh and is weak on features.    I'm not overly impressed with their build quality, especially for the $$$.

Still, a good friend has an H360 hooked up with a pair of Martin Logan EFX ESLs and a Velodyne sub.  Not my kind of rig (I'm a vinyl head), but the system sounds very good indeed.

Regardless, a good dealer will give you an opportunity to try stuff in your rig in your environment to see what the best solution might be.  A-C definitely does this, and others do too.  Shop around - that's half the fun!