SEPT 11?

I thought I'd take a moment to see if fellow A'gonners had any special plans. For me it will be pretty much buisness as asual.

I intend to take a personal moment of silence however,
128x1282001impala

Showing 1 response by chaskelljr2001

Well, for me, it looks like it's going to be business as usual. It would've been nice to have a day off to remember and reflect upon the thousands of lives that we have lost on that dreadful day.

Of course, most of what will be going on tomorrow will be taking place in New York. But something will be going on down here in Washington, D. C. too.

But now, what I want to know is why does New York gets so much more press coverage and sympathy sent their way than does Washington, D. C.??? After all, I know they blew up the Trade Center up there in New York City. But they did blew up the Pentegon also. But the Washington, D. C. area does not get as much press coverage as does New York City. And the lives that we have lost down here cannot be any less important than the ones that was lost up there in New York. As a Washingtonian, I am offended that we feel slighted by all of this, not to mention feeling slightly irked by all of this. It feels like as if in this whole ordeal, that Washington, D. C. feels like a stepchild compared to New York City. That's my observation.

Comments Anyone?????

--Charles--