Sensitive Monitors

Hi guys. I own and love my Revel M20s. Since I moved them in my listening room, they even sound better, but I am more aware, than ever, of their power requirement. Need lots of quality juice. I've got the quality (100 watts per), but am now thinking of going with a monitor that will give me more bang for the size. I've heard the M20s compared against, the Dynaudios, Sonus Fabers, 805s. Anybody out there hear (please only first hand tympanic experience) the JM Labs Micro Utopia? I can get a killer price on the Minis. How 'bout those babies? If you've heard a monitor that is sensitive and equal to the sonics of the M20, please show me the light. If you don't have the, first hand, tympanic experience, do you know of some reliable second hand experiences? Remember, we're talking monitors/stand mounties, here. Thanks again, my fellow audiophools. peace, warren
128x128warrenh

Showing 1 response by jrd351

keep the revels unless you are prepared to change everything....a slightly larger amp will make everything sound incredible....and you'll get more bass than you would get from the jm labs or the reference 3a..and bigger soundstage to boot.