Sensitive enough speakers for low power SET

Based on personal experience, What speakers would you recommend for low power SET like 2A3 and 300B for under $15K ?
i_audio
Classic Audio Loudspeakers would be another. They make a Hartsfield reproduction that is about 103db and very wide bandwidth, plus the T-1 and T-3 models (which are available in field coil versions) are about 97 db (98 if field coil) but have bandwidth to the low 20s. They are 16 ohms.
I agree 100% with the coincident suggestion. This speaker line is truly the best buy in audio. Their sound competes with or out does the "best" money can buy designs at a fraction of the price. Every time I go to a show and hear them I'm blown away. They are amazing with tube amps!!!!! I have not had the pleasure to hear them with solid state but a good friend of mine has the pure reference hooked up with the karan kas-450 and said it is just awesome! He was using a cat jl2 signature tube amp and wanted to try solid state out and now he said he is in sonic bliss. My experience has only been with tubes and I can't think of a better all around speaker. I have no affiliation with coincident
I'm running Tonian Lab TL-D1s with my 2.5 watt Korneff 45SE integrated amp. This is a wonderfully musical combination. Very dynamic, with incredible soundstaging. I believe that the TL-D1s go for about $2,200 new, but Tony also makes some very well reviewed Phy based speakers in the $9,000 range. I've never heard them myself. My current system cost a fraction of what I've had in the past, but I've never enjoyed my music more.