Selling my hubby's estate--B&W 805 D3: Speakers or Loudspeakers??

I'm slowly working at sellihg my husband's estate & sometimes find myself with questions. (I posted in the Vintage section earlier about some Yamaha components.) This question is about his prized Bowers & Wilkins 805 D3 Rosenut Speakers with stands that he bought from someoe on this site. When I advertise them, should my heading be something like " B&W (Bowers & Wilkins) 805 D3 Diamond Series Speakers with original stands (Pair)" OR should it instead reference that they're a "2-Way Stand-Mount Loudspeaker System" as is depicted on the box they came in and is the way some people advertise them?? 
When I think of the word "loudspeaker" I either think of HUGE speakers that are used blast music to a large crowd in a huge venue/setting OR I think of a speaker built into the side of a building used for alerts/announcements. For example, our high school superintendent would give announcements every morning & we'd hear them over the loudspeakers in the school. Am I all goofed up?
kkirk001

Showing 1 response by tomic601

So very sorry for your loss. A low hassle sale would be to The Music Room TMR on this site. They often pay for shipping