Sellers: When do you drop your price?

Selling my first piece of gear.  I've had a lot of views but no offers. It's been about 5 days. Great condition, 2 years old, offering about about 1/3rd off. No original box.

Perhaps all gear is particular, so if that's so, we can end this thread right here. But in case there's a general bit of advice, How long do you let an ad marinate before adjusting the price?
128x128hilde45
I would take your time and see first how things go at least a month anyway
just takes one person who wants it, combined with do you really need to sell it...I put up an integrated a few years ago, on multiple occasions, with no responses at all...put it up a month later at same price and received 3 full price offers within a few hours...on Audiogon
You will get $900 for it in my opinion. You can get it quickly or get it down the line. It is a good amp though. Hey maybe I’ll buy it.
One more thing.  You said this was your first sale on Audiogon.  I didn’t check but I assume you don’t have any feedback ratings.  Some buyers may be a little less likely to accept your representations if nobody here has dealt with you before.  You might consider selling a little below your expected price to gain some recognition as a trusted seller.