Seller has not contacted yet. How long should I wait...

I bought an item (auction) approximately 12 hours ago from a  member here who's currently has no transactions and no feedback. Seller has not contacted me yet regarding the transaction. I sent a message through Audiogon at time of purchase and also sent an email about 12 hours after the transaction. How long should I wait until I contact the staff here? Or what other steps are to be taken if they do not respond in a day or two? 
gottajam
Patience, grasshopper. 12 hours not very much time---the seller most likely has a job and family requiring his attention, the auction being a low priority. Nothing to worry about---yet.
It would have been nice to recieve a ’thank-you’ note or acknowledgement from the seller but from my experience not every one follows ’social’ etiquettes on this site.

I usually wait upto 48 hours before I hit the panic button :-)

Glad to hear your item on the way. Let’s hope there are no further issues with the merchandise.
Thank you guys for your time. I feel slightly better that I see a tracking number on the original listing here on the gon. It just seems funky to me that somebody, heck anybody, would engage in online transaction in this day and age, but not have any communication whatsoever.

I wanted to give him benefit of a doubt but I also needed to take action in a timely manner if necessary.

We shall see.  
Post removed