Sell your $$$ cables and conditioners... affordable LITHIUM is here!

I wanted to give you a frame of reference as to where I'm coming from and most importantly a first impression after 24hrs!
I've been an addict since my first system of KEF Concord speakers, Crimson Electric amps and an Ariston turntable back in college in '81. Since then I've been down the entire Linn system with Active Kabers, Full Meridian active system with DSP5200's as well as some burly NZ Perraux mono blocks with Sonus Faber when I lived in NZ. Since moving to the US in 2001 I've been through years of altercations between solid state camps from Bel Canto, Levinson stereo 336 to mono 436's, 532H and Mac 452 to speakers from B&W 802N and D2 to Wilson Sophia 2's, Sonus Faber Amati Homage and Revel Studio 2's. I've tried conditioners from Transparent, AQ Niagra, Isotek and others and every time come back to a decent cable straight from the wall.
Three years ago I took the plunge and went down the Devialet rabbit hole, streaming direct from a MacBook Air with ROON my Devialet D200 (soon to become a D400) drives my Focal Utopia Diablos via Analysis Plus Solo Crystal 8 speaker cables (and that's another whole can of worms with enormous cable differences), a JL Audio Fathom F110 (also about to be doubled up) rounds it out. My livening room is about 22x25 with 10ft ceilings and partially treated as best I can accommodate. 
Suffice to say, I've been around the block with hifi, listened to way more than my fair share at dealers and friends with diverse systems and currently run one of the most reveling systems I've ever heard. Sure, there's not that thick syrupy warmth the tube guys will clammer for, but then I'm hearing so much further into not just tonality but intent within the playing. 

If you read the review in Enjoy the Music from Tom Lyle, you'd see he equates the GZ Yeti to the $30k Stromtank. His review was the $400 Yeti 400. The Yeti 1000 was $1099, the 3kW Yeti 3000 is $2999 and will power almost anything. So, like Tom I took the plunge and bought a Yeti 1000 figuring it'd have plenty of 'headroom' for my meagre 600w consumption. (Though I have since plugged my JL Audio Fathom in too)

After playing the "FedEx f'ed up" again game, I finally went to their depot and picked up my new toy myself. After a handful of songs to establish a baseline for the evening, I simply plugged the Yeti 1000 in, reconnected the Devialet and sat back... My girlfriend was first to break the silence and then immediately regretted it as I couldn't help myself interrupting her for the next half hour of gushing over what a profound difference it was making.
H-U-G-E. Truly component level and an absolute game changer. 

I was immediately texting my good friend with his PS Audio Directstream, Gryphon Diablo, Audio Physic Avantera III all powered by the latest Synergistic Research Powercell 12SE and Gallileo power cord with AQ Hurricane to each component - SELL- SELL- SELL it all, get a Goal Zero! 

We stayed up until 2am listening, flipped it back for a handful of now unlistenable tracks and then back again to Yeti 1000 happiness. In over six hours of powering my Devialet and Fathom at 90+db levels it'd dropped to a laughable 98%. I'm guessing that means it'd run off the grid for 300hrs or more? That's probably a several months of listening for most people. Who even cares, it simply sounds spectacular and the single biggest improvement I've ever heard from anything less than a major amp or speaker upgrade. 

I know my system is fairly frugal and green running, my buddy Matts, Gryphon would probably need the 3000W Yeti as his amp pulls 1900W at full song and his full stack of components albeit front end certainly add a few hundred more.   He's headed down to me in a couple of week with a stack of exotic power cables and conditioners  to try and I can't wait to share my results - I'm guessing he'll want to steal it away for his own demo right after. I would imagine he'd even get away with the Yeti 1000, so long as he doesn't run it too hard?
leeagc
I just bought the Yeti 3000 from a member of this forum.

What can I do to lower the fan noise? I am willing to split it to atoms (:
If you have modified the Yeti then please share you knowledge with me.
Hi the Yeti comes with two AC chargers. Should I connect one to the front and one to the plug under the lid?
half-hour of bliss and then the fane's kicked in. The noise is simply overwhelming.I would be able to here it if it was in another room. 
This does not sound like a good idea to me it is better, more practical, and more effective to correct, improve, and upgrade you're existing AC electrical service.
I’ve had a Jackery Explorer 1000 in the system for a couple of days now and yes, the improvements are real. Just better across the board. I think the biggest improvement for me was the added three dimensionality. All the instruments and voices have acquired more corporeality,  which leads the system just sounding much more realistic, as if the performers are three dimensional instead of flat, not extending past the plane of the speakers. I’m thrilled with the improvements quite honestly.

On the Jackery at least, the fans are super simple to get to. The two panels on each side, just remove those and the fans are right there. I removed the power leads from the boards and now no more fan noise. I’m still monitoring the temp of the case but there appears to be absolutely no heat building up. I’m only running my source components from it so not much draw, this combined with the fact that I would bet that they put those fans in there mainly for when it’s used outside on a hot summers day in the direct sunlight, worst case scenario. Here in side my house where it says between 65 and 75 degrees I’m fairly confident that I don’t have to worry about it over heating.  

Was going to return it based on the fan noise and the fact that when I plug my amp in, Henry Ho H2O Signature, the transformer in the amp buzzes like it’s not getting enough juice. Presumably the amp doesn’t like seeing 110v and wants closer to 120v. While researching for a unit that puts out 120v vs 110v, I discovered that almost all of them are 110v. Yeti and EGO are the only ones that are 120v that I’ve come across.

At any rate, I’m now super pleased with just running the source components off the Jackery and running my amp off the power conditioner plugged into the wall and getting rid of the fan noise. Best my system has ever sounded!!!