Sell a speaker you like but CANNOT optimize sound?

Has any one considered selling ( or actually sold) a speaker you own (or owned) and liked because you can't seem to optimize the "sound" to your tastes by changing electronics or cables,etc.etc.

PLEASE NOTE:..... I want to note that there are many reasons for selling a high-end speaker such as:... the living space changes, the speaker begins to annoy you and/or wife because of its size and appearance, financial or family considerations, or ....you reluctantly won't admit to yourself, you are just tired of the way it sounds, even after investing time and effort to optimize its sound
quality.

Should make for an interesting discussion!!!
sunnyjim

Showing 1 response by wim1983

I got a small handsome Denton, no chance to sell them, coz it's dirt cheap but excellent sound and craftsmanship, little giant speakers that I won't sell...But i can imagine if even I a little big speakers like Wharfedale Jade 3, I maybe feeling irratating of it's beefy look, weird modern design, that eventually may cause to get rid of it. Likewise, I think more expensive and gears that occupy too much space is kinda hollow to listen to, I mean ain't you got 2 ears, why you need a concert hall speakers or moutain floor stander? Unless you are rich enough to put those into tremendous collections xD