Seeking advice on Speakers that create an intimate 2 channel listening experience

So the past month I started a couple of threads on speaker choice on AVS forum (One asked for Powered/Active floor standing Speaker choices and another one around non-active FS speakers for a tube amp I was looking at).

But I've come to realize this was the wrong tact, got lots of flack much deserved and wanted to try to solicit the advice/opinions on this forum which I just discovered.

Short background...Hunkered down in a suburb just outside NYC now for the past 3-4 months, I started to get the itch for a dedicated 2 channel stereo Turntable setup in our living room in May. After much research and twists and turns and immediate upgraditis, as some know on here from other posts, I've finally settled in and now own a Rega Planar 10 Turntable. I also own a Sutherland phono --20/20 with LPS and that's staying. Right now the phono preamp is hooked up direct to a pair of ELAC ARF51 floorstanding speakers (all drivers powered by built in AB amps) which I like a lot BUT ITS HERE THAT I WANT MORE. Btw, I love the ELAC design of mounting the tweeter concentric in the mid driver -- makes sense to me.  I kinda wish ELAC would take the same design and make a reference speaker but thats for another day.

So to swap out the ELACs, I will obviously need an amp, but I will figure that out later and want to focus on getting the right speakers for me for what I want. So what do I want?

1. Floorstanders. Close to full range as possible. No subs.
2. Looks count since in my main living room.
3. Speakers that prioritize Imaging Imaging Imaging. That disappear in the room creating an intimate but 3D listening experience. Clean (Accurate) warm sound. No distortion. I would easily sacrifice low end for untiring highs and warm mids I don't listen to metal or hiphop anymore so I don't need loudness, more like lounge experience if that makes sense. Apologize if I got the adjectives wrong but its personal description of what I'm seeking.
4. Price Point - -$10k-25k. Room is 22x18 with 25 foot ceiling

I would like to audition/demo before I buy and since I live in the Tri-State area it should be possible. But I'm finding that obviously difficult to do right now. I listened to a pair of Salk speakers but didn't love them. And have an appt with the Audio Doctor in NJ in two weeks.

Thanks in advance.
aj523
I’ll second the Horning Eufrodite Ellipse with a good SET 300b amp. My room is almost as big as yours and they sound wonderful in my space.
 You can hear them at Jeff’s place (High Water Sound) in NYC.
@helomech

Funny you should ask. Actually yesterday I visited Dave, the Audio Doctor in Jersey city at his crazy modern museum of audiophile systems. He had been shut down since March and just recently reopened. I listened to the top of the line Golden Ear towers, the gorgeous Legacy Aerus and a little known speaker from Long Island  the Alta audio titanium Hesta. There were many others I wanted to hear such as the Paradigm Persona 9h and the kef ref 5 and blade but he just wasn’t operating full throttle yet so I promised to return. The Triton Reference were full bodied but not refined enough. Reminded me too much of Def tech. The Aerus were physically gorgeous but way too much base for me. It was intense. The Alta Hesta were a game changer. They defined imaging + transparency/clarity = massive 3D soundstage. I loved them but worry too much about the dipole in my living room.

My first visit that day was to Verdant Audio in lower Jersey City overlooking WTC Freedom Tower and their AvanteGarde XD Passive. My first horn loaded system and the mids and highs draw you in like no speaker I’ve ever heard. Female vocals were captivating. And an absolutely gorgeous modern piece of art.

Overwhelming.
Focal Sopra 1 and 2 are fantastic, and

Ensemble Ondiva - these blew me away at Munich HiFi 2019. If you are looking for an intimate speaker it may not get better than these at any price. They are not floorstanders however, they fill a room and are really big (in sound) for monitors. Highly recommend giving them a try!