Scout Cart Recommendation with Vp-129 Bellari

I am buying a VPI Scout (and I am really excited by the way) Any advice would be greatly appreciated. My system is as follows and I am looking at a cart recommendation best bang for the buck for less then $500.

Bellari VP-129 Tube Stage (NOS Mullard Tube)
B and K PT3 Series II Preamp
B and K Reference 2220 Amp
Vandersteen 2wq sub
Sonus Faber Concertos
Audioquest diamonback interconnects
Monster HTS 3600

I listen to mostly jazz and blues

I have a Ortofon Super M 30 with about 3 hours on it from my previous turntable that I could use but I am not sure if this is appropriate.
autodexr

Autodexr:
I am buying a VPI Scout (and I am really excited by the way) ...I have a Ortofon Super M 30 with about 3 hours on it from my previous turntable that I could use but I am not sure if this is appropriate.
Given that you have a Bellari VP129 phono stage with only 30dB of gain, the Super OM30 seems like a good place to start, given its weight, compliance, and output. Get to know your new rig. Take your time and listen to it. Then when you've gotten used to the current sonic signature you'll be more ready to play around.
I second the use of the existing OM30 first. This will give you an idea of what the table sounds like, since you know the cartridge from your prior rig. Since the Bellari will be the limiting factor as you move out of the OM30, think about changing the phono pre before you move to other cartridges. A higher gain pre-amp will give you more choices.