scientific double blinded cable test

Can somebody point to a scientific double blinded cable test?
nugat
For those interested in various blind tests, a few days ago on 03-16 2018 in this thread jssmith posted two links to a large range of blind tests. You can argue with some of the methodologies, but the aggregate weight of the results should give audiophiles pause for thought.
Imagine going through life not being allowed to believe something you can hear, let alone see, taste, smell or touch, because someone else hyperbolically claims that it's not so.

"Fake News" proclamations abound here. Are you going to believe me or your lying ears? It's getting old.

All the best,
Nonoise
willemj
For those interested in various blind tests, a few days ago on 03-16 2018 in this thread jssmith posted two links to a large range of blind tests. You can argue with some of the methodologies, but the aggregate weight of the results should give audiophiles pause for thought.

>>>>Actually they probably shouldn’t give audiophiles food for thought. 🦀 🐬 🐟 The only time anyone should take notice of blind tests, to be completely up front about it, is when the total number of INDEPENDENT blind tests with negative results - for the SAME DEVICE(S) UNDER TEST -outweighs the total number with POSITIVE RESULTS by a WIDE MARGIN. Positive results are more interesting than negative ones because they can obtained in spite of any mistakes in the system, procedure, bad hearing, etc., assuming there are any.

For a single blind test - regardless of the procedure, listeners, etc. - I recommend throwing the test out. Period. Whereas for a single blind test with positive results I’d say, wait a minute, this looks interesting. Let’s wait and see if there are like this. If you get a whole bunch of negative results from independent tests and ZERO positive results then maybe I’ll start to pay attention. Til then, knock yourselves out. Smoke if ya got em.

pop quiz
Why have most Uber Skeptics made up their minds completely BEFORE any tests have even been performed?
Apologize for the removal of all of my posts, but that is out of my control.

Realistically, I’ve already posted more than enough in this thread.

Everyone subscribed to the thread and who have been reading it since its inception, are very much aware of MY parameters (general framework as *I* outline in MY example procedure) AND everyone is aware how to contact me - privately - if you have a genuine interest about pursuing my challenge and demonstrating that you can do the impossible.

I’m done with this thread.

Nothing to tell now; let the words be yours, I’m done with mine.
  nonoise
Imagine going through life not being allowed to believe something you can hear, let alone see, taste, smell or touch, because someone else hyperbolically claims that it's not so.

Well said. That's part of why I think that blind testing really has very limited value to most audiophiles.