scientific double blinded cable test

Can somebody point to a scientific double blinded cable test?
nugat
You can’t cheat an honest man. 😛

Honest to the point of recklessness, self-centered to the extreme
You can’t honest a cheating man.

(I've no idea of the prior conversation, I'm just having a bit of fun in wordplay)
gdhal
I’m not advocating for anything. So please, lets clear the air.
That’s just not true. You wagered $25,000 on this proposed test of yours until the moderators shut it down.

Your proposed testing protocol is inherently flawed, in large part because it doesn’t allow for quick switching between the two choices. Meanwhile, you dismiss with a wave of the hand the suggestion that you undertake a proper test. What is it that frightens you so? Why not conduct your own, valid, double blind test?

I am late to join the interconnect believer group. I am also an acoustical engineer with a full laboratory and extraordinary facilities for resolving and understand sound. That said, I am late to join the believer group largely because I could not quantify through measurement or hear a difference in sound between so called high quality and usually expensive interconnects and average usually low cost interconnects…..that is until I upgraded by sound system. Now running the Audio Research Ref 6, Bergman TT, Pass Labs Class A and Wilson Maxx III’s, the use of high quality interconnects make a huge difference in detail, clarity, staging and overall enjoyment compared to the simple cables I used to use. I now use the Morrow Elite series throughout and will never doubt the benefit of cable technology to high quality sound again.  The improvement is day and night....no blind test needed.