Schumann Resonator

I got 2 of these from Amazon...careful that free returns are applicable.  I charged them up, turned them on and holy moly.....they do help with my system.   What I hear is clarity....space between instruments, a definite difference in upright and electric bass, wider soundstage...you know...all the good stuff. At first I thought it might be increased brightness, but no....it is still the same in that regard.  I still can't believe it, and will listen again tomorrow (saved the packaging for the return)...but today, I'm about to keep them.
128x128stringreen
Sorry - I have no idea he was putting shungite (whatever that is) on his "electrical service" and where that ends.
I never say he use shungite, i only give this mineral for an example that is for me very known for affecting electricity power like quartz....For other reason than quartz... Others minerals will work or not i dont know which one eaudiotweak use...I experiment muyself with 30 different minerals varieties...Then i completely trust theaudiotweak....

Are you using a power conditioner to smooth out the power spikes?
Yes mainly for a minimal protector against surge but i added my golden plates to it and other minerals to decrease his negative effect with success...
These posts can get a little off target sometimes but most of the time the tweaks large and small do have merit and are grounded in science or at least a physical relationship between what is perceived and what is real.  Schumann resonators however are not one of them.  First, Schumann resonance is an electromagnetic field not an acoustic signal.  Second the amplitude of the field is on the order of 1 picotesla and can only be detected with highly sensitive antennas and instruments.  The magnetic coil used to detect Schumann resonance typically consists of tens to hundreds of thousands of turns of wire wound around a highly magnetic core. Further, 1 picotesla is many orders of magnitude smaller than the earths own magnetic field.  All this is to say the idea of a Schumann resonator improving sound is pure nonsense.  However It does beg the question as to what a person thinks is true versus what they want to think is true.  What do you think millercarbon?  Perhaps it is time to go back to the books.            
All this is to say the idea of a Schumann resonator improving sound is pure nonsense. However It does beg the question as to what a person thinks is true versus what they want to think is true. What do you think millercarbon? Perhaps it is time to go back to the books.
First SOME change in the noise floor of my house may be detected by audible effects... Adding or substrating a number of appliances is an example of this...

Second the connection of the S.G. to the electrical grid of the house modify it, no question.... Is it audible? Yes by me and some others who experiment it ...Why? Perhaps by virtue of the low frequency and his addition to the noise floor and his effect on it...I am not a scientist tough for sure... Why can i differentiate 2 distinct effects when i put quartz or shungite on the S.G. or on top of the main electrical box of the house? i can differentiate it and anybody can replicate that in his own main electrical box.... Those who NEVER experiment has no right to always speak of "placebo", being theONLY explanation for ALL cases, when the experiment proposed is SO SIMPLE to try and verify...

Third dont turn an intelligent remark of you in a war against a user which is by the way not responsible of the S.G. publicity by himself.... It is me, among others, who speak about the S.G. to him...

Four in science some undetectable very small effect could stay undetectable without the appropriate instrument to detect it or even a human sense to perceive it.... Ears are not only the biased gross measuring apparatus that it seems only and always to be for some.... Hearing is very complex phenomenon.... And ears can detect something very faint, directly undetectable at his own scale, percolating from some scale to another scale by his effect producing finally an audible effect.... It is one possibility...There is many others...

Five Wait before concluding in a definitive condemnation, the story has not ended yet...Take a breath and try a simple experiment... If not wait....,
Further, 1 picotesla is many orders of magnitude smaller than the earths own magnetic field. All this is to say the idea of a Schumann resonator improving sound is pure nonsense.

Six apply your wise maxim to yourself also, before warring against another poster, perhaps it is time to try a simple experiment:
However It does beg the question as to what a person thinks is true versus what they want to think is true. What do you think millercarbon? Perhaps it is time to go back to the books.

«Imagination cannot be completely replaced by doubt if we want to fly»- Anonymus Smith

«Music is like flying, the sounds are the wings, my imagination is the air sustaining them»-Groucho Marx listening to his new speakers without any Schumann generator in the room yet...

To be a bit provocative i will make this citation from a anteresting book: 

"Eyes lie," says auditory neuroscientist Seth Horowitz. "But the ears don’t."