Schumann Resonator

I got 2 of these from Amazon...careful that free returns are applicable.  I charged them up, turned them on and holy moly.....they do help with my system.   What I hear is clarity....space between instruments, a definite difference in upright and electric bass, wider soundstage...you know...all the good stuff. At first I thought it might be increased brightness, but no....it is still the same in that regard.  I still can't believe it, and will listen again tomorrow (saved the packaging for the return)...but today, I'm about to keep them.
128x128stringreen
On the music front, I liken it to a subwoofer’s effect on bringing in the whole spectrum of music to create overall better balance. Given the SR is a very, very low sub frequency, I would think it would be a similar thing, balancing out subsonics to ultimately bring the system to an even finer level of balance. Just a concept.
Interestings remark...

Adding subs not only add bass frequencies but also cause probably some "dither" effect......

It is this effect which is at the root of the effect of the S.G. not a special "placebo" effect mainly or a magical transformation of the hearing quality....

I compared the different noise floors of all the devices and gear in the house connected together producing a general noise floor to an ice that hide details of information under his noisy cold envelope.... The S.G. work breaking this ice, then decreasing the general noise floor and making each piece of gear to better communicate his information, letting more details emerge to the listener...

This citation i repeat here give an idea about this "dither" concept:

…[O]ne of the earliest [applications] of dither came in World War II. Airplane bombers used mechanical computers to perform navigation and bomb trajectory calculations. Curiously, these computers (boxes filled with hundreds of gears and cogs) performed more accurately when flying on board the aircraft, and less well on ground. Engineers realized that the vibration from the aircraft reduced the error from sticky moving parts. Instead of moving in short jerks, they moved more continuously. Small vibrating motors were built into the computers, and their vibration was called dither from the Middle English verb "didderen," meaning "to tremble." Today, when you tap a mechanical meter to increase its accuracy, you are applying dither, and modern dictionaries define dither as a highly nervous, confused, or agitated state. In minute quantities, dither successfully makes a digitization system a little more analog in the good sense of the word.

— Ken Pohlmann, Principles of Digital Audio[1]

This is where Geoff Kaitt is sorely missed. He could explain it and add a quiz, plus tell us how it affects wormholes. Thankfully, I haven’t encountered any rips in the fabric of reality when I used the one I bought.
When i introduced him to my Schumann generators cabled grid modified by my "golden plates" and Herkimer diamond, he bought some but never give me a review about them... And never explained to me why they work if they work.... I figured it myself....

He knows already for sure what a Schumann Generator is...But never used them in a grid of 12 modified by G.P. connected by cables  with a series of cheap one fron China like me.... Because of costs it is not possible to connect many Acoustic Revive S.G.... Then after reading their pubilicity i chose the chinese one 2 yeears ago....And  he has never explained to me why they work, save explaining why they cant work because of antenna problem etc....It was not easy asking him questions...He answered in riddles.... It was funny tough....😊 Any way i created all my devices by myself and i never bought "tweaks"... I tried to think about the basic phenomena in audio at low or no costs by my own listenings experiments... I succeeed in some way....

For me it is something that decrease the noise level powerful destructive effect by adding a dithering frequency that is powerful because it was one near the atmosphere resonance with the earth....I am not a scientist but this is the more plausible beginning of an explanation i can think about....

The dithering frequency break the homogenuity of the noise floor encompassing "ice " coat of your house, hiding the details of the information...

Remember that all the gear of your house are interconnected to a general noise floor...ALL of your electrical appliances add noise of his own making to the general noise floor....

I even created my own homemade devices to specidically decrease this noise floor, i dont only use the S.G. grid, i also use a grid of "Golden Plates" all along my house electrical grid decreasing also in an other way the general noise floor...I used them distributed from the exterrnal house main electrical meter box to the wall electrical plugs passing by the main router of the computer etc....

This is what i call the electrical grid embeddings controls....

I sell nothing, all is free, i sell creativity at peanuts price....

Audio is not upgrading gear it is implementing triple embeddings controls...Mechanical, electrical and acoustical....

Dont upgrade anything before embedding everything the right way....
How many of you have been in an MRI machine? In an MRI machine you are being literally roasted electro-magnetically. The field is so strong screwdrivers have been flung through walls. Any magnetic material will get extremely hot burning the subject. But, when you are in one, except for the claustrophobia you are just fine. There are absolutely no known detrimental side effects unlike CT scanning which bombards you with 2-400 CXRs worth of ionizing radiation. Just what do think a puny little 5 volt subsonic oscillator is going to do? Waste electricity. That is it. Any benefit is purely psychological. If this helps you think your system sounds better, who am I to argue. It will not last. 
Any benefit is purely psychological. If this helps you think your system sounds better, who am I to argue. It will not last.
Instead of doubting others experience which is useless....Why not thinking about OTHER things than trying to contradict their experiences with a superficial argument and trying by yourself?

A 20 bucks experience...

But remember that it is NOT the first embedding controls i recommend because the noise floor levels of an audio system could be too high to make the listener able to detect the effects...Anyway many people has verified his potency in their room...All across the world already by the way....

If you think that we are not a gullible bunch of idiots all of us, you can certainly think that we are perfectly able to think about your perpetual placebo counter argument by ourself and we dont wait for you to enlighten us about it...

We are perfectly able to observe that, by accident , by chance or by experiments, when the Schumann generators are disconnected, the sound is always affected....

There is a placebo effect linked to all new devices, the main experiments is precisely related to the CUMULATIVE experiments that will rule the placebo effect out for an ultimate explanation... Adding for example shungite or Herkimer diamond to the S.G. will affect always in the same degree but not in the same direction the quality of sound.... No more placebo effect here.... Save for zealots repeating their mantras....

Think and experiment or let yourself stick to your equalizer....

Just what do think a puny little 5 volt subsonic oscillator is going to do?
By the way i can change completely the sound in a room with ONLY one straw and with an audible effect similar to an amplifier upgrade and even more powerful...

ONE SINGLE ORDINARY STRAW location and lenght can change completely the sound of a room.... Why ?

Placebo effect ?....Think again.....

Or read my posts.....

A clue: Helmholtz science....

There is more in the world than placebo effect to explain it, doctor "i know everything and i doubt everything"....

« Thinking is forgetting all we know to rethink it anew»-Anonymus Smith