Schiit Vidar.... Anyone heard one yet?

This relatively cheap by audiophile standards 2 channel amp has me very curious. I haven't seen any reviews or really even read any hands on blips about it. Just curious if anyone has heard it and what you thought.
mofojo
On Head Fi threads, the Vidar seems to have pleased the crowd.  Because it's an Internet Direct brand, not too many have tried it around here.  But any amp that can double it's wattage at 4 ohms has my attention.  Early returns are good, one owner compared it to his mega bucks Yamaha 2100 integrated, and preferred the Freya/Vidar combo.  
I would love to hear a system based around a Vidar and a $50 Schiit Sys as the pre.  
Just got two running as mono's driving Magneplan 1.7i. Even without LF crossover'd to subs, the Vidar's really shine with power and grace. Not sure the sonics will improve with more run-ins but I'm very impressed with the Vidar's as they are, less than 2 days out of the boxes. Yes, indeed they do give much more expensive amps a run for the money.
I'm thinking of purchasing one. I believe you have to have a preamp with TRUE balanced outputs to run as monoblocks correct?