Schiit order issue - anyone receiving shipments?

Experiencing order receipt delay approaching 2 months.  Schiit unable to clarify when order will be received.  Only receiving template response without focus on my order. No telephone available as co don’t take calls.

I think company may be having problems.
emergingsoul

Showing 5 responses by 8044drussell

I ordered 3 pieces on Monday. Pieces shipped Thursday, within the 2-3 days stated on the Schiit site. FedEx ground shows delivery, west coast to east coast, for Tuesday, February 16.

Seems like the company is doing fine to me.

It seems as if the OP has a personal vendetta against Schiit and has no problem writing libelous statements about the company.

The OP claims to have intimate knowledge of Schiit's supply chain, operations, and financial status.

I'm just curious where they are getting their information, despite a direct response from Schiit in another of the OP's 3 threads on the topic and multiple pieces of information from other respondents (fire in the AKM factory...).
Ah, of course!

Schiit's financial situation is completely dependent on less than 4% of the company's product selection!

The best part, imo, is that this forum somehow has leverage over their actions. Never mind the multiple other forums where Schiit has a much larger presence.

As Journey says, "Don't Stop Believin'!"
Oh, give it a rest.

What do you want? Someone to complain to? Is that what will make you "happy"?

You've started three threads on this issue.

Schiit does not do phone support. Get. Over. It.

You've received a long answer from Schiit directly on one of your threads.

As of now, 26 February 2021, 12:11 PM EST, the Schiit site says, "Backordered, Ships March 25th".

There is your answer.

At this point, you will never be happy, no matter how great the Freya+ is because you have worked yourself up about this. Just cancel your order and let someone who has at least one foot in our new reality enjoy the unit.
"skypunk433 posts02-26-2021 10:31amSupply chains are so stressed no mater what the industry or channel."

Spot on.

Last week, completely unexpected, we received a 25% increase and a fourfold lead time from a supplier. No warning, no nothing.

Nothing is predictable anymore.
Do you actually read the responses here?

How about answering some questions and providing more context instead of making blanket assumptions and complaining.