Schiit customer service seems poor

So they offer no speaking humans.  I sent a question and they responded with a request for more info, and then they never responded after being provided info.

are these schiit staff or outsourced tech call centers??
jumia
Mr ketcham,

so device is like a passthru between a bluray (or say an avr) to improve strength of signal reaching the freya? Is 60% a normal volument level? Sounds like this may work for me to correct the freya problem
Using a Magni as a pre-preamp is a way to boost the signal so there's not a dramatic difference in volume settings between source inputs. It might work for you. That's assuming you have your AVR's volume already turned up fairly high and you still need to run your Freya's volume control at max. What AVR are you using?

The tricky part is determining how much additional gain you need in order to have the HT input voltage similar to your other sources. The 12dB gain of the Magni may or may not be enough for your situation.

I have a marantz 5014 and a NAD M17 processor and both require freya control to be dialed substantially high for normal listening. 

@facten

These posts read eerily familiar to the posts of emeringsoul on this topic

i agree, this character is a low grade sh&t stirrer... new name same tired lame game