Schiit amps, freya preamp

Is schiit good co for amps and preamps? Like smaller size
jumia
I have an Aegir and have had zero problems with it in spite of the fact that it is lower power than recommended for my Ohm 1000 speakers. It plays as loud as I want with ample headroom and shows no sign of stress. It has never shut down on me, even when I've cranked it for "experimental purposes." I've been very pleased with the Schiit gear I've bought.
For you Freya owners,

How would you connect a power amp, headphone amp, and subwoofer to this preamp using unbalanced connections? I noticed the Freya doesn't have a dedicated sub out and only two sets of rca outs.

Would I have to use a power amp or headphone amp with balanced inputs to use all three with the Freya?
The Frey+ only has 3 sets of outputs(Ha!  Lots of pre's only have 1 set), and one of them is XLR.  So one of your devices has to have XLR inputs, or its no go as you thought.

You don't need to use the Freya+ for your headphone amp if you have a separate dac, but if you want to:  You could use a "Y" RCA cable on one of your Freya single ended outputs, that would give you 3 RCA outputs.

You'd need the correct type, male end on the single side and double female on the double side.  then just use regular RCA cables for each of your devices.

Alternatively you could get a balanced to RCA cable for the XLR outputs on the Freya, just again make sure you get the correct ends for what you need.  This output may be hotter, or higher in db, so watch for that.