SC's and IC's for Dynaudio C1 and JR Continuum 500

Currently running a pair of C1's powered by Jeff Rowland Continuum 500, source is Chord DAC64.

I've read some articles recommending Cardas Golden Reference, Kubala etc.. and some told to stay away from Nordost.

Currently considering Supra Sword, Cardas Golden Reference, Kimber KS3033, and was initially considering Nordost.

Anyone feedback/comments/opinion appreciated!
apocalypzeus

Showing 1 response by apocalypzeus

Thanks guys for the reply,
i agree that the C1's are quite analytical, my housemate uses Usher BE-718 and we did an AB test and found that his Usher was also slightly warmer, though midrange not as clear as my C1's.

As for the OCOS cables i haven't listened to them before, but i've read some discussions claiming they were not so good.
I was seriously considering getting a pair of Supra swords XLR IC's and SC's, that being said, i prefered a slightly laid back, warmer sound and i was afraid the Supra Swords might not be up to it.

I've read great reviews from Dynaudio users using Cardas Golden Reference, or Golden Cross cables, wondering anyone has used similar gear to mine (JR Continuum 500) with those cables before?.