Saw in wall with ribbon an more what was it?

Know the speaker I spotted was tall 40" plus that had ribbon and I think hd behind it cone (moving coil) drivers in thin cabinet that could be put in wall and it looked pretty good for an application I have-But can't remember what it was.Any idea's?
P.S.Again am sorry for some of the the abysmal mutilations of the english language I have exhibited in some previous "4 A.M.-can't sleep but still half asleep posts".I have put up a number without remembering to check and correct them.Plus I'm not a touch typist to boot.I "Hunt and Peck" at keyboard without looking at screen.So unless I proof them some have looked worse than those whose first language is not English and are 4 years old to boot.
I know how poor writting or mere typos can be distracting and really,really annoying.Thus for those who know my name and still read my posts,waded through them form the "idea" or "content" and might even reply without mocking my "style" when I have forgotten to correct or edit I am really appreciative.I spent 6 years selling Hi-End and though it may be far and in between I have had something to say that has illuminated a subject for someone and when have said so I feel truly humbled and appreciative.
You may have seen a ad for the North Creek Music Systems Metro they have a new ribbon speaker that uses a long ribbon with Scan Speak woofers and also have a ribbon to be put in a wall . The ribbon is I think 40 inchs long and is made to put in the wall . look at or try both sites are George Short's owner of North Creek Music Marc

You might have seen the Starlet speakers from SpeakerCraft. There is a review of the smallest Starlet at Home Theater Magazine.

BTW; I do not mind the typing. To me it is informative and entertaining!