Samsung flat screen TV’s

I have purchased 3 large flat screens since 2012 and all of them have died after 3 to 5 years. The last one yesterday, a curved 52inch HD 4K.
The first one began to have serious color aberrations, the second one was strange and turned off and on non-stop. The third (curved) went black, unable to bring up menu, cable fine, sound fine.

Anyone else experience this? Is there a better brand? Bought a Vizio a few years ago which had a beautiful picture but was as fragile as crystal.
recluse
I have had good reliability with Sony, but I have also had pretty good reliability with Samsung. Sony and LG (Samsung in flagship models only) are the premier brands. I would own a Hisense before I owned a Samsung. This does address reliability, but only for the worst brands. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_JrZ_roLF4

Some research will indicated that Samsung other than their flagship models are mediocre. Samsung does have the best glare resistance, but that is a problem only in the worst rooms. Samsung does not support Dolby Vision, but has chosen to go with HDR 10+ standard that no one uses. With Dolby Vision brightness is automatically turned to Max as the brightness and contrast are changed dynamically from scene to scene as it is embedded in signal. I like Sony LCD TV as I like a bright screen and have a bright room in daytime, great motion, and color is true out of the box without having to get calibrated. Lastly, I do not like the calibrated settings... boring, and just does not look the TV’s best, never had a problem, but I get a new TV every 7 to 10 years, as tech moves quickly. I am so done with Samsung as experience has shown me they are advertising hype.
PLASMA!!
Pioneer Elite!

17 years and still running strong!  Zero Issues.....

Grand sons beat on the screen, no ill effect.
50 year life expectancy on a good Plasma TV.

To bad the government killed off Plasma due to high electrical usage, and excessive weight.  (My Plasma weighs over 100 pounds)
I look at LG's OLED everytime I go to Costco, but can't justify the purchase when I come home and view my 1080i Plasma!
My Pioneer Kuro plasma has been working perfectly since I bought it in 2008. It's probably got around 15,000 hours on it. When I replace it it will be either an LG or Sony OLED. Sony uses LG panels but has a marginally better picture due to using their own processors.  
I agree with Quincy. The OLEDs look fantastic in the store but I'm still perfectly satisfied with the picture quality on the Pioneer.
I'm wondering how many of the problematic Samsungs and other brand problem TVs come come from Costco. Some of the products they sell are special runs done for them to meet a certain price point. I've never bought a TV at Costco and I've never had a TV fail. We end up replacing them after many years as a result of newer technology but only after a considerable period of time. Our current most used is a then TOTL Sony purchased new and dated February 2011. Purchased, delivered, and installed amazingly enough by Amazon, future owners of planet Earth.