Salk Song 3A or Song 3 BeAT?

Looking to upgrade from my Gallo CL3 and one of my top choices based on research 
is the Salk Song 3A/Song 3 BeAT. Wondering if anyone has heard them and can comment on either or both. I love the cabinet work and the quality of the parts used, just wondering how that all translates sonically. I know there are some comments on Audiocircle but apparently not enough.
128x128clarinetmonster2
@og33 what characteristics would people prefer the Beat to the Encore if I might ask.

The 9.5 has a much more complex cabinet, and an adjustable open-backed midrange.

Also: Jim is sometimes open to one-off custom designs.  I've toyed myself with the idea of the BeAt's midrange installed into the Encore cabinet.

I have a pair of the BeATs and really like them.   I started out with Song3 and upgraded.  I was fortunate that Jim was building a pair of BeATs for himself and decided to go to the ss9.5.   By taking Jim’s speakers saved me 2 months of waiting.
reggy,
The BeAT would likely be better in a smaller room than the Encore.  I'd say that the Encore's bass might be too overpowering in a smaller room.  I've got a fairly open room and I feel the bass from the Encores.  In my experience, I haven't been afforded the luxury of a large listening room (and neither do most of my audio friends) so the BeAT would excel in those rooms.
I had the opportunity to listen to a friends BeATs in a large room....easily 4000+ cubic feet....and they had plenty of low end, 5' out from the rear wall and 10' back to the listening position....

check out the latest BeATs finish.
Also, if you go much larger than the BeATs...the return cost is a small fortunate if you don't love them.