Salk or Selah or ?

Hi Guys

I am in the process of getting new speakers and would like to hear about your experiences with Salk Sound and Selah.

Living in Denmark I have no way of hearing either before buying so I am in need of help. I know it is a no-no to buy before something hearing it, but I am willing to take a chance as both brands are getting great reviews from costumers.

If you have any other brands I should consider, please let me know. I do not wish to buy Dali, System Audio or other Danish/European brands as part of the joy is to have something that no (or at least very few) danes have. I also believe that the competetion in the US has given you guys some great products to choose from.

Brgds,
Brian
piabrian4677

Showing 1 response by piabrian4677

Hi

Thanks for the respond.

From what you write, the Selah 3D sounds like a real winner. Any idea of how this compare to lets say the Peridot?

Jghall>Devore is also interesting allthough a bit more expensive than Salk and Selah. And it is not in Denmark so I think I will stick with Selah and Salk.

I am not going to buy anything within the next few days, so any info is still greatly appriciated.

Brgds,
Brian