Russian Tube Preamp, No Return, Here I go again

I decided to risk it, Russian, no return. (he accepted my $400. offer, so $500. delivered).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/174498093168

Gives me tubes in my office system.

I just read something:

People don’t want advice, just confirmation

I’m not looking for either (this time), just thought some of you would find it funny and wish me luck.

I’m 72, it may arrive before my 75th birthday
elliottbnewcombjr
Probably the biggest concern would be international shipping. It is a total PITA these days for various reasons. I won’t do it, not even small items. Just not worth it. Who knows though? It might just be one awesome pre! Good luck! You did order it in 110v right?
PER HILDE
’.... Just think of those famous Russians who said, ""There’s a sucker born every minute" and "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people." Clearly Americans are the honest ones and Russians are all scammers. ;-)

CORRECTION!

These quoted quips alleged to be sourced to “famous Russians” are actually attributed to your own home-brew made-in-the USA Americans > 60-100 years ago,and have nothing to do with Russians.

To wit per WIKIPEDIA:

“There’s a sucker born every minute" .....A famous saying about gullibility is usually attributed to the well-known showman P. T. Barnum who died in 1891.

“"Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people." ... Widely attributed to American author and social critic H. L. Mencken (1880–1956) but not found exactly verbatim in his published work.

It certainly seems to be worth the money from the looks under the hood. Neatly laid out and far from empty. It doesn't say anywhere on the case that it was made in Russia though. My bet is that you will find it was well worth what you paid for it.
This past year, I took a similar gamble that really paid off. I had a little money to spend and was looking for a good deal on a pre to dethrone the one I had been using for around 15 years, and had tried to replace with a Joule Electra L100 as well as a Lamm LL2 Deluxe. I saw an ad for a tube pre by Viking Acoustics for a good price, and I took the chance and bought it. I did that because I knew that they make very good speakers, and I figured that they wouldn't be selling shabby electronics.
As it turns out, they have their electronics built for them by an independent builder/designer named Kevin Elliott, and that pre has turned out to be sonically superior to any pre I have ever owned.
Sometimes it pays to take a chance, if the price isn't too high. 
I purchased an LCR phono stage from a guy in Russia on the advice of a member here. He built it pretty quick but it did take nearly two months for me to receive it after it was shipped. Given what I paid for it, the unit is quite good. You don't have much too lose with the purchase and you might be surprised when you finally get to hear it.