Running Benchmark AHB2 in bridged mode and 4 Ohm Speaker

Does running this amp in bridge mode mean each channel will see half the impedance i.e 2 Ohm each when connected to a 4 Ohm speaker.  If so will this cause a problem when the speaker dips to 3 or 2 ohms?. 

Anyone running Benchmark AHB2 in bridged mode with low impedance speakers?. 
geek101
I think, we are talking about two different things.  I have never mentioned actual amplifier's power at clipping but rather manufacturer's specifications (that are quite different), that calls for power doubling (or close to it). 

I have also noticed personal comments from you, placing my math ability in question and calling me to learn basic electronics.  I believe that I have some comprehension of basic electronics designing it for 40 years and therefore I view your comments as harmful, therefore refusing to comment on anything you have to say from this point on.  Perhaps one day, when you change your attitude we can start talking again.
@kijanki I think, we are talking about two different things. I have never mentioned actual amplifier’s power at clipping but rather manufacturer’s specifications (that are quite different), that calls for power doubling (or close to it). I have also noticed personal comments from you, placing my math ability in question and calling me to learn basic electronics. I believe that I have some comprehension of basic electronics designing it for 40 years and therefore I view your comments as harmful, therefore refusing to comment on anything you have to say from this point on. Perhaps one day, when you change your attitude we can start talking again
If we are talking about two different things what are they? Im just talking about simple RMS power. I try to make my comments as non personal as possible. I will go back and have a look at them and apologize appropriately. Im not here to pick a fight. Lets just get the information right. :)

I still dont see why a manfacturer calling for power doubing on a piece of paper has anything do to with what the amp does. What spec makes it different than clippiing. Most power amps have very low distortion till they clip.

Declining to answer simple questions or support statements does us no good in a forum. I am here trying to correct things. If I am incorrect then bring me the proof. This is really simple stuff.

Im sure you math skills are fine. This is about a concept. Starting a post with "There is no such thing as RMS power." Is rather bold. We measure it all the time. If one wants to be contrary to accepted terms he had better have some good material to back it up. This I have not seen.

I was fine having a discussion until you quoted a very poor Wickipedia article and.. did you have to add to AL ???

Al, leave it (he is not going to get it). .

I politely objected to that. Not going to get it? I also offered to apologize if I was incorrect.

Why not build a few amplifiers to see if your theories are correct and dont forget the emitter resistors..  :)
Ramtubes, PEACE!  I'm sorry for my comments.  It was uncalled for.  I have short fuse (electrical term :) ) recently, since I completely lost hearing in the right ear few months ago (replaced by loud white noise - so much for Benchmark's fantastic S/N ratio).  I will probably stay for a while, learning and possibly helping, but I slowly loose interest in this hobby.  Am I the perfect candidate for bridging AHB2 (only one channel needed)?  Again peace, man.
I don't understand the thinking that Benchmark is somehow duping people into buying two of theirs amps. I've never seen marketing for one amp (think it's obviously out there), let alone two. 

I purchased my second amp because of my, and others experience with moving from one amp to two. 

I never felt that the sound was in any way lacking when I was running one, though I wanted to see if I could get better sound by running two. And I did. 
@lordcloud  If you read the reviews of any Benchmark product in Stereophile, Absolute Sound, or elsewhere, and such reviews are quite frequent, you will find that Benchmark is always sending out *two* of its amps to the reviewer.