Running Benchmark AHB2 in bridged mode and 4 Ohm Speaker

Does running this amp in bridge mode mean each channel will see half the impedance i.e 2 Ohm each when connected to a 4 Ohm speaker.  If so will this cause a problem when the speaker dips to 3 or 2 ohms?. 

Anyone running Benchmark AHB2 in bridged mode with low impedance speakers?. 
geek101
@ramtubes said:
Im not interested in getting into a fracus with anyone on here however you have stood fast and been a little in everyones face about your Bridged Benchmarks. You did not answer my questions about your listening level or power level. How do you know you need those watts?
Roger, with a calm and unbiased mind go back and re-read my posts above. My only interest was in correcting misinformation, which I believe I did in a polite manner - at least up to the 'Straw man' comment, where I admit I lost patience with the obtuse replies. Sometimes it's hard to gauge the mood of a poster. You have completely mis-read me ;-)

There is no evidence that "It’s a sealed cabinet design and bass rolls off slowly providing pleasing extension into the mid 40’s in room" Granted it is sealed, and thus rolls off at 12 dB/octave.
.................If the speaker is already down 6dB at 54 Hz. (which agrees with the impedance curve) it is going to be down another 6 db or so at 40.
I debated replying to this, since of been accused of excessive self interest - but I like to correct misinformation.
Here is a quote from SCM19 lab report George referenced above:
"Based on this figure, SCM19's bandwidth ranges between 40Hz and 23.2kHz (using the standard -6dB cut-off points) and between 52Hz and 21.6kHz for the standard -3dB cut-off points"
If you're interested in reading the whole review, here is the link:
http://www.avmentor.net/reviews/2016/atc_scm19_2.shtml
Im an information junkie, Ive been correcting things here the whole time while you keep fussing with George about whether this tiny distortion changes or not. No one is going to hear this low level of distortion! 
I agree that the AHB2's distortion is so low it matters little whether it doubles or not into low impedances (it doesn't at any rated load). 
However the inference by George - and this is important to the OP's question - is that the AHB2 will sound worse when bridged. This may be true with other amps but is NOT true with the AHB2.
George goes on to infer stability issues which are also baseless.

THE OP JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF HIS IMPEDANCE DIP WAS GONNA BE A PROBLEM. Many of us advised him it would and further he might get more power with one amplifier in stereo and a lot safer.
What do you base this on? Experience with other completely different designs?
Benchmark's John Siau says it won't be an issue - but what would he know right?
FWIW - and I've repeated this many times - my first line in response to this thread was "George I agree with you that with efficient low impedance speakers the OP may likely be better off with a single AHB2".

Besides the "strawman" snipe, you haven’t been very nice to George. He is in the industry.While he and I don’t agree on everything, we disagree on many things, yet our public conversation here has remained civil and I thank him for that.
As I said above I lost my patience with the 'straw man' comment. Otherwise I've been polite and careful about what I wrote. Read my comments again without bias.

I am certain ATC makes a very fine speaker. I think their maximum recommended amplifier playing heavy music would but an end to the speaker. The powered version only has 35 watts on the tweeter, you have 350 watts which is an accident waiting to happen. Voice coils do melt and you have no protection against that at all. One full level HF or ultrasonic event and bye bye tweeters.
Not sure why you are taking me to task with this, it has nothing to do with the original thread. I don't think you know much about ATC and their drivers. The tweeter comment is obvious, but what's the relevance?
Well designed, stable, high power amplifiers are only a risk if they are used injudiciously.  
All issues with AHB2 are settled! as far as I am concerned. Let us not continue this thread and discuss things not relevant to technical issues of AHB2.

I will report back if I try them in bridged mode and feel like it. Thanks everyone. 
@geek101 

Thanks, its been fun. My well considered advice:

ONE AMP PER SPEAKER, BI WIRED, BI AMPED. 

Bridged, no, no, no

I’ll leave the technical discussion to the boffins. The point I was trying to make, as I said before, was that, by all accounts, Benchmark seems actively to promote the use of their amp in bridged form. Why else would they send pairs of them out to reviewers? Surely this indicates--perhaps against the electronic engineering evidence--that they have confidence in their product performing well in bridged form under most circumstances.

BTW, am I right in noting that there has been little discussion here, until just now, of vertical or horizontal bi-amping, which are other possibilities, no?