RTR electrstatic speakers

Could anyone supply some technical information on the RTR electrostatic panels that were used in the Infinity Servo Static and The Crown ESL Speakers back in the 70's. Thanks, Brian
spfury1965
All of the parts & info that i have on these is boxed up in preparation for moving, along with the rest of that particular system. The last time i relocated, it was a disaster and took forever. Between my business and various hobbies, I have appr 3X the quantity of "stuff" that i did 7 years ago, so i'm trying to be a little bit more prepared this time. As such, i'm not going to be much help on this for quite some time.

The one thing that you might want to do would be to contact Roger Sanders. He's very knowledgeable about most of the earlier E-stat designs and can probably help you in terms of either providing you with specific parts or pointing you in the right direction. For those that don't know, Roger left Innersound in July of 2004 and is now running his own company ( again ). You can reach him at [email protected] should you want to contact him.

As a side note, and i don't know how much he might be able to help you, John @ Van L Speakerworks may also be of some assistance. He's a very down to earth guy and has been working on speakers for many years. He may not have specifics on these particular drivers but may be able to provide you with some general info to get you rolling.

Hope this helps and sorry i'm not of more help on this one. Sean
>
Brian, are you thinking of building your own speakers with the RTR's? If so I have some questions.
Sean, thanks for replying and good luck moving. Jes45 you may be right about the early Wilsons, I'll do some checking. Rwd yes if I can sort out some fairly large issues, I'll build a pair of Line Source speakers using the RTR's. If you have questions, I'd be happy to answer the ones that I can. Brain
Spfury1965: The RTR's are strictly tweeters, nothing more. Even if you ran a bunch of these, i wouldn't expect any type of bass output out of them. Sean
>