Rowland 625

Has anyone got their hands on the new Jeff Rowland 625. I know they've been displayed on shows like Rocky Mountain but I'm keen to have feedbsck how this new amps compare with previous models. I've seen the new website and they've been been advertising on magazine, looks solidly built like all Rowland amps!
I've got Rowland 501's with a pair of PC1 together with the Synergy IIi. My dealer has not got a confirmed date for delivery.
dtanclim

Showing 9 responses by husk01

Guido, Do you know if Rowland will be making the 625 and the 925 in black as well as silver?
Guido, Do you know if the 925's will be on active display at CES? Just curious as to how hot they will run.
Guido, I am assuming that you are going to be among the first to own a pair of the 925's and will report back accordingly.
Clavil, Yes, I am thinking about driving my Q5's with the 925. I am going to wait and see what Guido has to say about the 925 as he will probably be getting one of the first few pairs released. I want to see how warm they run among other things.
Guido, Great report. Are you turning it off and on each time you use it? It certainly does sound like the 925's might indeed be very special.