Rotel RSP 1069

To all, 

So I have a small dilemma. I have completely replaced my whole system which is fantastic! I gave my old system to a close friend which included a Rotel RSP 1069. Here is the question, on the display of the processor appears a red A in a square. What is it? How does he shut it off. He currently has no sound. I insist that it was probably a button on the remote that he accidently hit, but we can't find anything in the manual. HELP!!!

golfnut49

I don't have this unit nor any AV processor, however are you sure that he has the input cable(s) in the right connections and is pressing the right input button on the remote? If so maybe it will be easier to just contact Rotel

Thank you for the response! We are certain that it is not cables or anything of that sort. He did have sound and then suddenly he did not. That is why we are leaning towards a button that was accidentally pressed. ✌️

I had that on my processor last night...nothing I tried worked...so with nothing to lose I just started pressing buttons, and took about 30 seconds to start working great...

Post removed