Rotel RB-1091 vs Parasound JC1 on B&W 802D's?

Right now I'm trying to decide on amps so I can get my seperates. I do not yet have 802D's but they will be mine someday I hope.

What will be the difference in these amps when powering the 802D's or at least the 803D's? I have the 1091's now, should I keep them or upgrade them to JC1's? This is also going to influence my surround amp (A51 or RMB-1085/RMB-1077) purchase. I would like the components to match and think the surround amp really doesn't matter all that much if it's only being used in theatre and not for music listening.
mstang1988
Hello,
I own B&W 802D and I have had experience with many amps. If you want read my review:

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/frr.pl?ramps&1208544976&read&3&4&

Good Luck in your search
Rafael
I used to own the 802d and while I did not have the exact amps you mentioned, I did have the Rotel 1080 and Parasound A21. I preferred the A21. I felt that the Parasound provided a fuller more realistic sound. The Rotel sounded very ordinary and metallic in comparison. From what I remember the A21 has a mid-range hump which resulted in the fuller sound I mentioned. Hope this helps in any way.
From what I've read at another forum where there are a lot of B&W 800 series owners, Rotel is not the best choice to mate with the 802Ds. Classé, McIntosh or Parasound Halo are better choices.