rotel rb 1090 and classe ca 200

if you had a rotel 1090, would a classe ca 200 be a move up or just sideways?? the rotel is newer and sounds fine on my infinity 1b mid/tweet panels,just wondering if the classe would add anything more. anybody hear both at one time or another to give input on the sound difference
tomtab
Heard both side by side, I thought the Classe was a step up. Better definition in images.
Tomtab,
I have not heard the Classe but I just sold my RB1090.I bought it new 3 years ago with matching RC 1090.In my opinion the Rotel for being a 380 watt pc is nothing but top end.It has no ass. I ended up by-amping it with another amp with a x-over. I still was not happy. I'm back to the McIntosh and I can't get the smile off my face.Forget the French and the Japenese. I don't care what others say. The best amp's are still made in the USA. A 30 year old Mc is still going and selling for about what it cost new. My mint 3 yr old Rotel sold for 60% of it's origional cost. Another one sold on ebay last week for $950. That suck's. Thanks,Bill