Rotel RA-1592 MK II or something else to deliver around 200W to B&W towers around $3000?

So I just purchased a pair of B&W CDM-9NT and am now going deep down the rabbit hole trying to find an amp that’s going to let these speakers sing to their fullest. I keep coming back to Rotel as the consensus appears to be that these amps pair very well with B&Ws. I was trying to keep the budget to $1000...then $1500...now I’m looking at $3000 options...I’m not willing to go up to the McIntosh prices at the moment so I’m capping myself at $3k new or used.

I was thinking that going integrated was the best option when looking at the $1500ish options. Now maybe separates would make sense at $3000?

Goals in sound are excellent imaging and separation. Strong and tight bass is a must. Music selection is mainly very bass forward genres like hip hop & EDM. I also enjoy jazz, rock and sometimes classical as the mood strikes. A must have is digital connectivity for hi-res streaming. The room is 14x18 if that matters.

Any help is appreciated.
yukispier
There’s a Hegel H300 here now for $3k that’d be very worth considering.  It’ll likely sound excellent with your speakers, and it also has a decent DAC that’ll suffice until you have the budget for a better one.  I’d offer $2500 since the unit lacks a remote, which is easily solved with a simple aftermarket universal remote.  FWIW.  
I'll be honest, I have on preorder a Rotel 1590 MK2 as my preamp, but didn't really consider their integrated amps because of the price. I felt like you could better piecemail a system to your liking at or around the 1592's price point, or there were more compelling integrated amps around that same price, especially looking at used equipment (used Michi X3 would be awesome).

This might be blasphemy, but if 3k is your hard budget and you want am all in one solution maybe check out the new Cambridge Audio EV 75 ($2,250) and buy a subwoofer, or get the 150 (3k) and call it a day.

I started with a all in one set up based around my KEF LS50 meta's that was very basic (intergrated amp and speakers only) and now I've total fallen into this mess of a hobby. Streamer, D2D with LPS, DAC, preamp, monoblock amp, dual sub's, and now JBL L100 classics.

I wish you luck, but just ask yourself if you want good sound and convenience, or something specifically your own that you come up with (soundwise too)?

Neither is wrong, but part of me wishes I started with a high end all in one set up, which I really could've enjoyed, as opposed to a low end starter system that always had me looking for ways to change components and mix and match.
Post removed 
Check out Peachtree Audio. Their Nova series of integrated amps are good. I had the Nova 150 and have since upgraded to the Nova 300. My next one will be the Nova 500. 
Great Choice with Bryston!, enjoy! What i am concerned about most all of you ? ((Rotel RA-1592 MK II)) Nobody here ever heard this particular unit as it just came out. Best., JohnnyR

I am surprised no one has mentioned NAD. The C388 is 150w/Ch with typical NAD 3+dB of headroom. At well under $2,000 it's well-reviewed and a real value.