Roon Power Supply

Would someone please recommend a power supply and cables to replace the wall wart that came with my Roon Nucleus. 
thinman2
jaytor. That is the best explanation I ever seen written.  Thanks for taking the time to explain.
Just buy a good CD player and wait a few years until streaming is better sorted. Use a simple stream for tidal to find new music. Too many nits to pic in the streaming genre.
@fundsgon  - to each his/her own, but I have found streaming to be a game changer for me. 

15 or so years ago, I had all but lost interest in high-end 2-channel audio, and focused on home theater instead. This was mostly because I was bored with my music collection and I was tired of buying CDs and being disappointed. I had given up LPs a number of years earlier because I didn't have the space in the homes I lived in, and had young children which made it too challenging at the time.

So I sold most of my high-end gear and kept my secondary system, which was not shabby (Levinson No 39 CD player, 383 Integrated amp, and Revel Performa F30 speakers), but not close to the level of equipment I once had. 

I played around with Pandora and later Spotify for a few years, but was never really satisfied with the sound quality. When I discovered Tidal redbook streaming, and then Roon, my interest was reignited. My system now is far from state of the art, but is probably the best system I've owned and the ability to find fantastic new music has reinvigorated my interest in audio. 

Building a good streaming system may be somewhat complicated, but I don't think it is any more so than creating a good system with any source. And experimenting with different components, cables, tweaks, system architectures, etc. is part of what makes this hobby interesting.  I'm having more fun with this hobby than I every have.
fundsgon--I am new to streaming. Audiophile wannabe since mid 1970s. Experienced 8-track, vinyl, cassette tape, reel-to-reel, compact disc. Nothing has been more fun than streaming. To select any song by any artist in any genre from anywhere in the world at any time for a mere $20 a month is nothing short of revolutionary. My Roon Nucleus and Dragon Fly Red DAC cost less than $1800. It does not rival my $20,000 SME vinyl rig. But what I hear with this modest entry tells me that it can. And I plan to explore all the glorious options.  My wife and I have so much fun selecting an artist and playing every song by that artist--without having to flip a record every 20 minutes.  No hiss, no pops, just hi fidelity music. And yes. It is a wonderful way to find that Album I want to invest in and own. Don't miss out.  You will enjoy the journey.