ROON NUCLEUS+ KEEPS CRASHING

Hello,  My Roon Nucleus+ is hardwired with cat 8 from my Verizon Modem.  I am then hardwired to two Roon endpoints.
I use a separate linear power supply for the Nucleus set to output 19v.
There is an internal hard drive installed and NAS connected.
Everything sounds great.

But my Nucleus+ is crashing now two or three times a day (becomes non responsive and my remotes can not find it.

I have tried rebooting the remotes, the endpoints and the router with no effect.

I must power off and back on the Nucleus for it to be ready and seen again.

Any help or thoughts appreciated!
fastfreight
Might be a modem issue. If controllable by the user (you), check for software updates for the Verizon modem (and update). Otherwise, ask Verizon Tech Support to flash the modem.
Recently my Ayre DAC is no longer being recognized on ROON. I have contacted ROON and truth be told the person with whom I've been in email contact,
has been less than helpful/knowledgeable. I spoke with Ayre and they thought that a re set of the DAC  would fix the problem. It didn't. Thankfully I can speak with a life person at Ayre. FYI, ROON customer service personnel don't work on weekends. Good luck to us both.
Like my tech buddy says “ if you got a computer, you got problems”. Probably modem/nucleus interface issues. 
IME, Roon’s customer support is lacking. After e-mailing them with a question and an explanation that my specific query wasn’t addressed on their forum, I waited a long time before receiving an e-mail suggesting I look for an answer to my question from the amateurs on the forum.