room analysis software

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone out there had a recommendation for audio analysis software compatible with mac. I have been experimenting with diy room treatments and thought it could be fun to see what effect these items really have when analyzed. I looked online but I was wanting some input from someone who had experience playing around with such software.

Thanks

T
kollert
Erndog, what are you using as a reference for your frequency curve? Flat? Home curve? Also, what are you using for treatments? Owens 703/705 or something else? Thanks.
Eleet,
My goal is to have a flat curve and I'm using a JL Audio Fathom F110 for the lower frequencies. For room treatment I'm using GIK tri trips for the corners and a set of 244's panels for the first reflections. Just using those has made a considerable improvement. I posted a picture of my SPL graph using the REW program here: http://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/rew-forum/53977-v5-0-awesome-first-graph-opinions-welcome.html#post491106
Thanks Erndog. I can't wait to try this myself. Sounds like you're focusing mostly on the low frequencies. I have a room with no corners, a cathedral ceiling and lots of refelective surfaces. My problem is echo and overloaded high frequencies. It's been this way since we changed from traditional to contemporary decor. Was GIK a good group to work with or did you select products on your own?