Room Accoustic and Wall Panel?

I have built 4 tube traps following Jon Risch's instructions. The sizes are 16"x4'and 2 wall panels size 23"x4'using 6 1/2" fiberglass. They worked wonderful. There is a tube trap in each corner of the room. The wall panels are placed at the back wall behind the speakers. My room size is 14'x23'and the ceiling is 8'high. The floor is hardwood, and the speakers are placed on short wall. My concern is that the panels are too thick to hang on the wall and I'm thinking about building the back wall(behind speakers)4'high from the floor up and the width is same width as the room which is 14', for the side wall and wall behind the listening, I will buy Echo Buster or ASC wall panels. Any advice or opinions would be helpful. Thanks.
Lac
ltt142

Showing 1 response by ltt142

Albert,
My plan is to leave the the existing wall on, and to build a new frame using 1"x4" pine pack with R-19 fiberglass, polyester, and cover with Guilford fabric. The reason I'm doing it this way is in case if I want to remove it in the future all I have to do is remove 4 screws and the panel is off. What do you think?