Rolling Stones Tour 2015

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/rolling-stones-plan-summer-tour-sticky-fingers-reissue-20150331

Also, reissue of "Stickey Fingers".
128x128dweller
It's kind of funny,music,groups are all about the timing. Early Stones stuff I don't care for as well as the later stuff but,Sticky Fingers,Black and Blue,and Some Girls were it for me. Loved those albums. Those were great times.
Have to agree with earlier post...live Stones does reveal the limitations of Jagger as a vocalist...however his performance does make up.for some or all depending on the night....this is not Pavarotti! Stones would wipe the floor with the Beatles live tho...IMHO
Beatles were a great live band early on. They quit playing live as they became more "pop" and less rock and roll-oriented. I think the early Beatles could hold their own against the early Stones live. Stones are naturally bluesier, Beatles more pop, that's all.
Possibly...but both bands were somewhat one dimensional in their infancy...no different than most garage bands of today...mostly covers, etc...however the Beatles gradually became more sophisticated in the studio...and essentially abandoned live performances after the Shea stadium debacle... even if they were to continue...their material was too advanced to perform live for the era..."pop" or not...I thought the Beatles peaked while a psychedelic band.