Rogue Sphinx or Belles Aria???

I've recently been building up my system over the past year getting into the mid/hi-fi level and have finally reached the point of upgrading my amplifier [currently older Yamaha A-S500]. 
I'm looking for an integrated amp in the ~$2k range [I don't have space or budget for separates] and think I finally have it narrowed down between a Rogue Sphinx v3 and a Belles Aria.  I'm only listening to vinyl so have no need to worry about a DAC.

The Rogue has many positive reviews so think it would be a pretty safe bet and while I can only find one professional Belles Aria reviews the personal reviews in various forums seem to be pretty spectacular and seems to punch above its class so I'm really intrigued. 
Unfortunately, I'm not in the position to demo either of these personally so I'm looking for advice; especially if any one has ever compared side by side.

The rest of my setup is as follows:
B&W 705 stand-mounts
Rega Planar P3 w/ Elys MM
Audioquest Sydney interconnects

I really appreciate any advice...thanks!

dsjs4
@b_limo 
Actually, it was more than a “wee bit more”. It was a LFD LE MK VI U. The Aria was generally more dynamic but the LFD has a more musical sound to my ears. For the money the Aria is an amp that could easily be a years long favorite. I just like the LFD presentation more. 
After reading several reviews and posts about the Sphinx v3 (and prior models) and the one review of the Aria and few posts, I finally got the opportunity to listen to them side by side. 
In short, I just placed the order for the Aria. I brought along my vinyl to audition the amps, and was struggling to find the words to describe the differences, but basically the Aria just sounds better. Using a digital source and switching between the amps, the characteristics of what was missing in the Rogue were consistently revealed with each track. 
To me this just proves the point that you really need to go listen for yourself. I don’t mean to knock the Rogue as it did sound very nice. I guess I just expected it to sound better, and when hearing the 2 side by side, it really wasn’t a difficult decision.

I have only had experience with the Rogue, both the v1 and the V2 .

I would assume the v3 is better .

It was a winner and the phone pre on the v2 was SO much better .  

Just returned a Sphynx 3 because I heard something in the upper mid/loser treble I didn't like. Overall sounded good but not for me. Every time someone tells me it's a class D amp but doesn't sound like it. I seem to hear Class d.
No experience with the Belles. I think I've settled on a Ragnarock 2.