Rogue M-120 and M-150

Hi, I am considering buying the Rogue M-120 or M-150 monoblocks and have read a lot of great reviews about both. Since one of the key factors in sound quality is the interaction with the speakers' crossover, I would greatly appreciate any feedback on speakers that have impressed you with the Rogue's amps. By the way I currently have a pair of Von Schweikert VR-4, (which I have enjoyed for several years), but I am also considering a possible upgrade to the Vandersteen Quatro maybe at a later date.
Thanks a lot!!! Alessandro
aglny

Showing 2 responses by aglny

Thanks to all for your quick replays. I first heard the 150's about two months ago at a friend's apartment that is similar to ours, a large open space which high ceiling.
He drove the Vandersteen Quatro and the combination seemed sublime ... Carreras voice in Ramirez Misa Criolla was mesmerizing! That's why I have been thinking about the Quatro as well. He had other amps and swears the Rogues changed the sound of his system. He also had the 120 Magnums for one year before he got the 150's and said they were a great value deal, sounding very close to the 150's, with some differences but not so noticeable. But the heating issue concerns me.

I am also concerned by Mag5000's complaint with Rogue's service. Anybody else had that experience?