Roger Sanders is back

Roger has started a new company and I thought that many of you guys would like to know that. Here's his company's website

http://www.sanderssoundsystems.com/

HAPPY TURKEY DAY TO ALL

Cheers,
Angela
angela100

Showing 5 responses by angela100

Hi Duke,
oh, he's got a few things up his sleeve....you should give him a shout - contact information on the site

Cheers,
Angela
Hi guys,
As anyone that has ever dealt with Roger, you know that he firmly holds to the belief that great audio equipment should be available and accessible to all audiophiles. This conviction was not consistent with Rick Beveridge’s aspirational goals. Of course, as you would also know, Roger wishes Rick’s new endeavor to be a successful one for him.

Roger has been busy with his new amplifier designs and is doing very well with sales world-wide. He is currently working on a new amplifier design break through that he hopes to release soon!

Shout out to everyone and hope you are all swell!

Cheers,
Angela
Hey Albert! Life is good, living at 9000' in the Rockies with Roger.... how's 'bout you?

Cheers,
Angela
I'd say your memory is quite good to remember that at all! You know, they say that memory is the SECOND thing to go, so you should be in good shape, dude. FYI - I left HP when I moved to CO back in 2003.

NOTE - Roger will be at the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest in Denver this year. More news on that later!!

Cheers,
Angela