Roger Alan Modjeski (RAM) 1951 - 2019

It is with great sadness that I announce Roger A. Modjeski passed away peacefully in his home in San Pablo, CA after an 12 month battle with cancer. Roger started Music Reference in 1981 and later RAM Tubes, The Tube Audio Store, and The Berkeley HiFi School. For more than 38 years he tirelessly ran his business and designed some of the most unique and well received audio components in the industry. Right until the near end Roger was working, designing, and teaching until he physically was unable to continue.

The link below will take you my playground where I have posted my tribute to Roger (click ENTER after the page loads):

http://www.electrafidelity.com/

Fare thee well my friend.
clio09

Showing 2 responses by rpeluso

I've not made a comment here so far, but that does not mean I was not greatly saddened and sorry to read of Roger's death, despite never meeting or speaking with him, not ever.  I live on the east coast, he lived on the west.

I did read all of the posts here, the tributes, and in one of them clio09 menioned that there were a total of 20 RM9SE units manufactured, with three remaining; I decided that the only way I could pay homage to the man is to acquire one of these units.  Its on the way to me, arriving mid-week.  Thanks so very much Tony for all of the assistance.