Rockport Atria?

Has anyone had a chance to hear these speakers yet? If so what did you think, how was the bass? I have always overlooked Rockport because they were a little exclusive but these look very nice. Priced at $21,500 I believe.

(flash based website)

http://rockporttechnologies.com/#/atria/
james63
Jeff Fritz did a piece on speakers he would buy and these made his list. This is one of the four speakers I'm considering.

http://www.ultraaudio.com/index.php/features-menu/opinion-menu/384-what-i-d-buy-loudspeakers-over-15-000
Jeff's article is what intrigued me. I find his reviews refreshing because he does so many direct comparisons, stating his favorite. Anyway the only speaker on his list I have heard is the Salon 2 and I really like them, so the recommendation of Atria over the Salon was interesting.
I heard them at the recent Newport Beach audio show. I thought they were a little bass shy - at least compared to the Avior which I heard extensively at the same show the year before. The exhibitor assured me that this was due to the limitations of the room (relatively small hotel room) and that I needed to listen to them properly set up. All the other attributes that I enjoyed about the Avior were in the Atria (exteded, clean but not bright highs, excellent midrange, very good soundstage; just a very clean, and very musical presentation). Both shows (2012,2013) had the Rockports exhibited with excellent BAT gear. If I were in the market to buy speakers up to $30k I would give them a listen and try to bring my amp/pre-amp along. I would also seriously consider the Acoustic Zen Crescendo a strong competitor at the relatively "bargain" price of $16,000. I have heard that speaker on several occasions and was very impressed.
The one speaker brand I wish I'd auditioned before buying Salon 2s a couple years ago is Rockport - although from what the article says about the Salon 2 being preferable to the Atria in larger rooms it sounds like I'd have to move up to the Avior. And I doubt I could have found those used for anything close to what the Salon 2s cost me.
Ackmann00 I agree with you completely. Both the Rockport and Acoustic Zen speakers sounded amazing at CES 2013.