RMAF 2019!

Just got home from a long day at RMAF.  I had a great time!  The venue is spectacular this year but definitely spread out.  Get ready to walk :-)

Some rooms you should check out are (in no particular order):

Vandersteen, Joseph Audio, Salk, Revel, Classe, Jeff Rowland (Vivid Speakers), Kii Audio (Bryston Room), Mark Levinson, YG Acoustics,

There were some I missed and some that I didn’t mention that sounded great but the ones I mentioned above all sounded really nice and are definitely worth checking out.   Hopefully my little list will help someone out Saturday or Sunday.  Enjoy the Show!!
128x128b_limo
@astewart8944,

are you a dallas guy? I’m always interested to meet more passionate audio fans locally. I have always been into high end as my father owned a production studio when I was young but I’ve only been building out my systems for about three years. Audio Concepts has been very helpful. My wife and I own a restaurant in university Park, across the street from SMU called “New York Sub” we’ve owned it for a little over three years. We took an old concept of a New York style deli and gave it a facelift, but now we buy all our meats from local independent ranchers and roast/smoke/cure in house. We make everything from the pickles to the sauce right in the shop and the neighborhood has responded very well (Not Wilson Audio well, but I can dream...) Anyway, you should come check it out and introduce yourself, I’ll be working slicer and my wife works cash... I’m the only guy there and she’s the pregnant 🤰 lady! I’d love to hear your system and show off mine.
@andrewkelley Thanks for reaching out. I am a Dallas guy. PM me and I will put you in touch with a local network of like-minded folks. And I will stop by and check your place out.
I thought it was a very nice place to have the RMAF. I hope they have it there next year.
I only had a few hours before closing on Friday. A few of the things I heard that I really was happy with the way they sounded was, Tekton Moabs, Paradigm Persona 3F, Vandersteen Quints. Some very appealing things about each one yet in their own way.Then I tell myself things never sound the same at home as they do somewhere else. Some things sound much better and some not as good. It was a fun 3 hours for a 65 yr old guy.
Marqmike.... my understanding is that it will be at the Gaylord for at least the next two years, but back to the early October dates as in years past 
@andrewkelley this Jewish boy loves him some deli. I am ft worth but next time I am in the area, I'll get you a very small step closer to the Wilsons 😊