RMAF 2019!

Just got home from a long day at RMAF.  I had a great time!  The venue is spectacular this year but definitely spread out.  Get ready to walk :-)

Some rooms you should check out are (in no particular order):

Vandersteen, Joseph Audio, Salk, Revel, Classe, Jeff Rowland (Vivid Speakers), Kii Audio (Bryston Room), Mark Levinson, YG Acoustics,

There were some I missed and some that I didn’t mention that sounded great but the ones I mentioned above all sounded really nice and are definitely worth checking out.   Hopefully my little list will help someone out Saturday or Sunday.  Enjoy the Show!!
128x128b_limo

Showing 2 responses by goose

I heard them a couple of times.  For me it was they were OK but didn't do anything special for me.  I guess it just depends on your taste.

The parking was a mess at the show.  One day I paid $18, another I stayed late and the gate was open $0.  The last day was $8.  The parking should be free for event attendees.  In general I thought the PS audio speakers were pretty good.  They played a track that I was very familiar with and they had great imaging, treble was good but there was a thickness or veil in the midrange that wasn't quite right.  I understand they are still tweaking the design.