RMAF 2016

What did you think of the show this year? I was disappointed on a few fronts:
1). Atrium area was closed which I thought there were less rooms too see and it made the elevator wait times very long. There was no mention of this and if there was, I probably would have stayed home.
2). Most of the rooms were very small for the speakers the vendors brought with them. 
3). Along with #2 above, there weren't many good sounding rooms. I thought the standouts were the Revel/Mark Levinson room, the Raidho room, and a handful of others.

Not sure what's going to happen next year since the Newport Show is having issues, a new show in LA will surface in September, and because of this, will vendors pony up the cash to come to 3 shows in a short period of time?
rbstehno

Showing 1 response by dgarretson

@mmporsche 

That was a gutsy move purchasing a show set-up-- very seldom done--while making a full turn from high-power Constellation amplification to low-power, high-efficiency tube amps and speakers.  I thought the Voxativ room was among the best of show.  Also agree with you that the Raidho 4.1s were remarkable at high volume in a small room.